Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
Standard issue recipe in regards to a seasonal winter beverage. Makes a lovely after dinner drink for the holiday dinner party.
- 2 ounces dark rum (Goslings or Meyers)
- 1⁄2 ounce simple sugar syrup
- 1 pinch nutmeg (optional)
- hot water
- cinnamon stick
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- You need a heat proof drinking vessel, Preferably a footed glass coffee mug.
- Place Rum and Syrup on the bottom.
- Fill with Hot Water Stir with Cinnamon Stick, leave stick in mug.
- Place butter pat on top.
- Sprinkle Nutmeg over the butter.
Tried this one...Too bland...more like a watered down rum recipe... I'll try another... but thanks for sharing.