- 1 lb butter
- 16 ounces dark brown sugar
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
- 1 quart softened vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- dark rum
- cinnamon stick
Directions See How It's Made
- With mixer or food processor, cream butter.
- Gradually add dark sugar then powdered sugar, then ice cream.
- Add nutmeg and cinnamon last.
- Spoon 1 large heaping tablespoon of mixture into a mug.
- Add 1 jigger of dark rum and hot water to fill the cup.
- Add cinnamon stick.
- The rest of the mixture may be put into a sealed container and kept in refrigerator for future use.