Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for the holidays and great to have in your freezer all winter long. Just heat a little up when you need a little something to warm and relax you. From the Izaak Walton Inn of Montana.
- 5 cups brown sugar
- 8 cups powdered sugar
- 2 lbs butter
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 4 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons nutmeg
- 36 ounces dark rum (24 shots)
- Mix all of the ingredients except the rum.
- Freeze batter.
- When ready to use, mix 1 shot of dark rum with 2 tablespoons of batter per serving.
- Fill rest of cup with hot water.