Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a twist on classic hot buttered noodles. These are perfect for any occassion and are super simple to make!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- salt or pepper
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked according to directions
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat Olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1/2 stick of butter, melt completely.
- Add noodles and toss with salt and pepper to taste.
- (You may want to add more butter according to your preferences!
I just made this. It was delicious! I added broccoli too! I did instead use 4 cloves of garlic and used 1/4 cup of butter.
Quick, easy and so good! We enjoyed the noodles with some beef and gravy on the side! We will have this often with different meats and sides!
I finally found a quick, easy recipe I could work with. For some reason, I can't quite get my garlic not to burn. So I sauteed as low as I could..still turned out toasty..so I removed the toasty pieces, when it came time to melt 1/2 c. butter. I mashed a couple more cloves & threw them in, as the butter melted...just in case I needed to pick them out. I didn't have to...by the time I added noodles...I decided to keep the mashed garlic in the serving bowl for added flavor. Perfect! Next time, I will try oven roasted garlic cloves! Thanks for sharing!