1/3 Photos of Hot Buttered Garlic Noodles
This is a twist on classic hot buttered noodles. These are perfect for any occassion and are super simple to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat Olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add garlic, cook 2-3 minutes.
- 3Add 1/2 stick of butter, melt completely.
- 4Add noodles and toss with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5(You may want to add more butter according to your preferences!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Buttered Garlic Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.3
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 215.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 8.4 g