This is a twist on classic hot buttered noodles. These are perfect for any occassion and are super simple to make!
- Heat Olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1/2 stick of butter, melt completely.
- Add noodles and toss with salt and pepper to taste.
- (You may want to add more butter according to your preferences!
I just made this. It was delicious! I added broccoli too! I did instead use 4 cloves of garlic and used 1/4 cup of butter.
Quick, easy and so good! We enjoyed the noodles with some beef and gravy on the side! We will have this often with different meats and sides!
So I'm a huge garlic fan. This recipe is great! I always cut everything in half and make this for lunch. And I use minced garlic which works just fine. It's delicious especially with a bit of sea salt