Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a twist on classic hot buttered noodles. These are perfect for any occassion and are super simple to make!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- salt or pepper
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked according to directions
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat Olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1/2 stick of butter, melt completely.
- Add noodles and toss with salt and pepper to taste.
- (You may want to add more butter according to your preferences!
I just made this. It was delicious! I added broccoli too! I did instead use 4 cloves of garlic and used 1/4 cup of butter.
Quick, easy and so good! We enjoyed the noodles with some beef and gravy on the side! We will have this often with different meats and sides!
I was really excited to make this recipe. As a major garlic lover, I doubled the recipe, but tripled the amount of garlic (from the original). I'm very disappointed to say that there still wasn't the garlicky flavor I was looking for. But this was a relatively easy recipe that I may end up making again anyway.