Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a twist on classic hot buttered noodles. These are perfect for any occassion and are super simple to make!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- salt or pepper
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked according to directions
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat Olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1/2 stick of butter, melt completely.
- Add noodles and toss with salt and pepper to taste.
- (You may want to add more butter according to your preferences!
I just made this. It was delicious! I added broccoli too! I did instead use 4 cloves of garlic and used 1/4 cup of butter.
Quick, easy and so good! We enjoyed the noodles with some beef and gravy on the side! We will have this often with different meats and sides!
The recipe is really good, but the original poster may want to clear up one part. The ingredient list says 1/2 CUP butter but the narrative says 1/2 STICK. Those aren't the same thing. 1/2 cup is a full stick, 1/4 cup is a half stick. I used 3 tablespoons and it was a little light on butter so next time I'll probably use 1/4 cup (1/2 stick). Good recipe, just could be more clear, though it sounds like everyone just uses what sounds right to them, which is fine!