Prep 3 mins
Cook 12 mins
I'm not big on the rum-tweeked ciders, but this one is a big hit with my drinking friends!
- 4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cup dark rum
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut up
- In stainless steel or enameled saucepan, combine juice, cider & cinnamon.
- Bring to boil, then simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat & stir in rum, honey & butter, until butter is melted.
- Ladle into heated mugs & serve.
Good to the last drop! I do wish I had made this for Christmas this past year. I drank one glass as the recipe was written. The second glass was enjoyed with some whip cream and extra sprinkles of cinnamon on top. This will be on the beverage table the next holiday season. Made for *PRMR Holiday Special 2009* game
This is sooo delicious! I am enjoying it right now, the one change i made was more rum..i cut the recipe in half but used twice the rum called for lol.
First of all, let me say that I do not really like rum, but I was intrigued to try this, and I'm glad I did. It was delicious, and I have finally found a way to enjoy rum! Made for Please Review My Recipe Tag Game.