Catfish Charlie's Note:
Really good on cold days. Not as spicy as most spiced cider recipes, this is more creamy and rich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat cider in a pot with cinnamon, allspice berries, cloves, and vanilla bean.
- 2Add brown sugar and candies (if using) and stir until dissolved.
- 3Keep mixture below a boil at just a light simmer.
- 4Remove cinnamon stick after 15 to 30 minutes.
- 5Add cider vinegar.
- 6Serve in mugs with a pat of butter added to each mug.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Buttered Cider
Serving Size: 1 (2984 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.3
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 192.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 70.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: