Hot, but sweet ...
Make and share this Hot, but Sweet Corn & Potato Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- put a bit of oil in a big stock pan, and add the onions (it will be a lot, i always just run these through the cuisinart to get good thick sections instead of squares and it saves on the tears).
- cook the onions for ~10 min, until they are clear and a little brown.
- add the leek and corn, cook for 5 more minute.
- add the creamed corn and potatoes. if necessary, add milk to thin the soup out a bit and cover the potatoes.
- stir in the spices.
- cover and simmer for 20 min, or until the potatoes are cooked through.