- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup bushmills Irish whiskey
- 3 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice in a 2-cup glass measure.
- Add enough water to reserved liquid to yield 3/4 cup.
- Add cornstarch and honey; stir with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Microwave cornstarch mixture, uncovered, at HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir in whiskey, and microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir in pineapple, and microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds.
- Serve 1/4 cup sauce over 1/2 cup frozen yogurt.