Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
We love these they are so easy & quick to make! Taste just like our local restrants serve ( actually that is where I learned the recipe:) You can adjust the hotness to your liking...IE: more hot sauce for hotter and More butter for milder...
- 1 lb popcorn chicken, bites (we use tyson)
- 1⁄2 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter (use real butter rather than margarine)
- Cook the Popcorn chicken bites in the oven or deep fryer ( I use the deep fryer cause we like ours crispy). Drain the chicken.
- In a microwavable bowl place the butter and melt it in the microwave.
- once its melted pour in the Franks hot sauce and mix well. ( I like to use a microwave safe bowl that has a lid and be sure to use a bowl that u can toss away or don't care if it gets stained cause it will) once mixed well or place top on bowl and shake to mix. Place chicken bites into mixture and shake till chicken is coated and your done! Enjoy!