Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Oh I love buffalo wings, so the next best thing was buffalo popcorn. I use the same mix on pop corn as I do my wings.
- 2 (3 ounce) bags microwave popcorn, popped
- 1⁄2 cup oleo, melted
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Empty popcorn in large bowl.
- In 1-quart bowl, mix oleo, Tabasco, and garlic. Microwave about 30 seconds on high and mix well.
- Pour over popcorn; stir.
Better than plain popcorn any day! Thanks for the recipe. I cut it in half and just made one bag. I put a little less than a tablespoon of Tabasco, but next time I will add the whole tablespoon. Thanks!