Top Review by Sarah in New York
Wow! This pizza is so amazingly, wonderfully yummy! It was so fast and easy to make. It's not like a thin pizza that you would get from a pizza place. It's very thick and meaty! My hubby loves his meat and he really isn't a pizza guy, but he LOVED this! This will be a once a month recipe in our house! Thanks Penny!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 can pizza sauce
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Mix pepper flakes with pizza sauce and stir into beef.
- Quarter each biscuit and place in greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Top biscuits with beef mixture and cheeses.
- Bake at 400 degrees, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.