Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 can pizza sauce
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Mix pepper flakes with pizza sauce and stir into beef.
- Quarter each biscuit and place in greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Top biscuits with beef mixture and cheeses.
- Bake at 400 degrees, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Wow! This pizza is so amazingly, wonderfully yummy! It was so fast and easy to make. It's not like a thin pizza that you would get from a pizza place. It's very thick and meaty! My hubby loves his meat and he really isn't a pizza guy, but he LOVED this! This will be a once a month recipe in our house! Thanks Penny!
This really hit the spot when you need a pizza fix. Quick and easy too. Who would have ever thought to use refrigerated buscuits for the crust. We loved it!!! Thanks for sharing *Penny*.
This is very good, and so quick and easy to make. Thanks for sharing~ This is a quick hearty meal when weather is cold and time is short, I keep the ingredients on hand now ... My boyfriend who is an outside worker loves this in his lunch and has told me this is a good "Storm Meal" Warms him right up when he has been out in the cold all day (or night!) He even made it for himself one night when he didn't feel like chicken!