1/1 Photo of Hot Browns (Simple)
Greg: Barrow, Alaska's Note:
I looked at all the other Hot Brown recipes on the site, and while I am sure they are all good, why go to such trouble. This is a 4 ingredient (one of which is water) quick recipe that I got from my mother. In over thirty years I have never met anyone who tried this recipe and did not like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1put shredded chicken/turkey in bottom of 13 by 9 roasting or cake pan.
- 2cut bacon into bite sized pieces (I use kitchen shears), and fry in bottom of a large sauce pan until crisp.
- 3drain bacon drippings.
- 4put soup and water in pan with bacon and cook over medium heat until blended and heated thru.
- 5pour over chicken/turkey.
- 6place in a pre-heated 400 oven for 25-30 minutes or until it begins to bubble.
- 7pour over hot biscuits or toast.
- 9go to recipezaar.com and give a 5 star review.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Browns (Simple)
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.8
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 1105.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: