- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash garlic powder
- vegetables or crackers or breadstick
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli according to package directions.
- Drain, reserving 1/3 cup liquid, adding water if necessary.
- Stir granules into the liquid.
- In a blender, combine broccoli, reserved liquid and sour cream.
- Cover and blend till smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of container as necessary.
- Pour broccoli mixture into a saucepan.
- Stir in worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
- Heat through.
- Transfer to a fondue pot and place over the burner.
- Serve with veggies, crackers, and breadsticks.