Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted here yet. A yummy dip from Pampered Chef!
- 12 ounces broccoli florets, chopped small
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped small
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped small
- 2 ounces fresh parmesan cheese, finely grated, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed (or finely chopped)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 tablespoons sour cream (or creme fraiche)
- 8 tablespoons mayonnaise
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- pita bread round (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375*F(190 C).
- Chop broccoli, onion and red pepper; place in bowl.
- Finely grate Parmesan cheese. Measure 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan and add to vegetable mixture (reserve remaining Parmesan for topping). Place garlic into bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over top and surround with pita crisps(or chips or toast) for serving, if desired.
This is so good. I love the combination of flavors; they work together so well! Easy to make as well. Thanks for sharing.