Hot Broccoli Dip(Pampered Chef)
- Preheat oven to 375*F(190 C).
- Chop broccoli, onion and red pepper; place in bowl.
- Finely grate Parmesan cheese. Measure 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan and add to vegetable mixture (reserve remaining Parmesan for topping). Place garlic into bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over top and surround with pita crisps(or chips or toast) for serving, if desired.