Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped mushroom
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) package garlic cheese rolls, diced
- Saute onion, celery and mushrooms in butter until tender.
- Combine broccoli, soup and cheese.
- Cook over low heat until cheese melts, stirring occasionally.
- Add sauteed vegetables to broccoli mixture.
- Serve with bread slices, corn chips or crackers.