Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
another tast dip, for broccoli, and other vegetables.
- 1 (16 ounce) box mexican processed cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- In a slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, combine cheese, soup, milk, and onion, stir well and fold in broccoli.
- Cover and cook on low for 1-2 hours.
- Stir before serving.
Yummy and different from the normal cheese dip! The mexican-spiced cheese adds a nice bite, although it's mellowed out a bit by the mushroom soup. We dipped corn chips and really enjoyed this - thanks for sharing!