- 10 ounces frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 ounces dry onion soup mix
- corn chips, for dippers
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli according to package directions and drain, reserving liquid.
- Add enough water to liquid to make 1 cup.
- Fit the steel blade into the work bowl of a food processor.
- Combine broccoli, liquid, garlic, Worcestershire, sour cream and dry soup mix in the work bowl.
- Process until broccoli is chopped into 1/8 inch pieces.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- To serve hot, heat dip in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Do not boil.
- Serve with corn chips. Makes about 3 cups.