Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Only 2 WW points.
- 1 cup broccoli floret, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red bell peppers, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 pita bread rounds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop broccoli, onion and bell pepper and place in small bowl.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese, garlic, and remaining ingredients to the vegetables. Blend well.
- Spread mixture into a bakind dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over top and surround with pita chips before serving.