Recipe by ThatJodiGirl
This is another wonderful dip to serve at a holiday gathering or potluck, this one will really go fast! Yum!
Top Review by meltedcountry
We really enjoyed this dip. Although I do wish it were a bit "looser", not so thick. Next time I think I will add less cream cheese, and maybe more sour cream. Very tasty, and all the kids even loved it.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed &, well drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelopegood seasons mild Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and salad dressing mix with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Stir in broccoli and 1 ½ cups of the cheddar cheese.
- Spoon into 9 inch pie plate or ovenproof crock.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheddar cheese is melted.
- Serve with crackers.