Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
We enjoy this dip on every holiday and I'm often asked to bring a batch to family get-togethers; it doubles easily and travels well. I've prepared it with 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese, light sour cream, and 2% milk cheese without any problems. The recipe was included in a Kraft advertisement, so their product names are listed as originally printed.
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup knudsen sour cream or 1 cup breakstone's sour cream
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix ("Good Seasons")
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well-drained
- 8 ounces kraft shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, and dressing mix with mixer until blended. Add broccoli and 1-1/2 cups Cheddar cheese; mix well.
- Spread into 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 20 minutes; remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese. Bake an additional 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with assorted crackers and crudites.
I have been making this for years. My sister got it out of a Kraft magazine. It is a favorite all around and gets made every holiday season. Thanks for posting.