Recipe by KelBel
Wonderful hot dip from Cabot Creamery of Vermont. Great as an appetiser with crackers and bread, or as a topping for baked potatoes or mixed in with brown rice as a side dish.
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli, chopped
- 8 ounces extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place frozen broccoli in microwave safe bowl; cover loosely with plastic wrap and microwave until hot and tender, about 9 minutes.
- Uncover and add cheddar, cream cheese, hot sauce and pepper. Cover and microwave just until cheeses are melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Serve with crackers and fresh vegetables.