Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy & delicious
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons garlic (chopped)
- 8 ounces brie cheese (trimmed & cut into pieces)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1 loaf bread (8-inch round)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Saute onion and garlic in butter until golden and set aside.
- Put brie and cream cheese in microwave until soft. Mix in the onion & garlic and the rest of the ingredients. I pulsed this mixture in the food processor.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Hollow out the middle of the loaf and fill with the mixture. Wrap in foil and bake in oven until bubbly hot approximately 30 minutes.
- Dust with paprika if desired.
- Serve hot out of the oven with the cubed bread and crackers.