Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
I could nosh on this all day.
Top Review by windhorse23
Very good. This recipe makes quite a bit of dip. I used cheddar cheese, in deference to the unadventurous teens in my house, and I added some extra. This recipe would also work with some cooked ground beef added, and it would be great over a baked potato.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, in sauce
- 3 chipotle chiles in adobo, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese (or cheese of your choice)