Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I make this for all my parties and everyone LOVES it. It couldnt be easier to make.
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into small cubes
- combine corn,beans,salsa,and spices.
- stir in cubes of cream cheese
- bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- (DO NOT STIR).
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Huge hit! I can't believe I haven't rated this yet as I have been making it for over a year now. I have to bring it everywhere I go now...thanks for a great recipe!
Needed somethin' real quick, cuz I was ready to chew my own hand. Will knock your apron off!