Prep 8 mins
Cook 16 mins
We love these for Breakfast in the morning with butter.
- Stir water into bisquick mix with about 25 strokes.
- Turn onto lightly floured surface, round up dough & knead 10 times.
- Pat to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut close together with floured 1 inch cutter.
- Place 1 inch apart on greased baking sheet for crusty sides, close together for soft sides.
- Bake 425* oven to 16 minutes, until browned.
This is the way my Emaw makes her biscuits, except instead of rolling them out, you drop spoonfuls of the dough into a greased baking dish. They are always a favorite in my house, and take less than 5 minutes to put together. Thanks for sharing!