Recipe by Janae'
We love these for Breakfast in the morning with butter.
Top Review by Loves2Teach
This is the way my Emaw makes her biscuits, except instead of rolling them out, you drop spoonfuls of the dough into a greased baking dish. They are always a favorite in my house, and take less than 5 minutes to put together. Thanks for sharing!
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir water into bisquick mix with about 25 strokes.
- Turn onto lightly floured surface, round up dough & knead 10 times.
- Pat to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut close together with floured 1 inch cutter.
- Place 1 inch apart on greased baking sheet for crusty sides, close together for soft sides.
- Bake 425* oven to 16 minutes, until browned.