- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup taco sauce (may use hot or mild)
- 3 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 3 tablespoons green onions (sliced)
- 3 tablespoons canned chilies (chopped, drained)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown ground beef and pour off fat.
- Stir in taco sauce; set aside.
- Place tortillas on a cookie sheet ungreased).
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or till crisp.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with 1/3 the beef, 1/3 each cheese, 1 tablespoon each of onion, and 1 tablespoon each of chiles.
- Bake at 350° for an additional 5 minutes or till cheese melts.
- Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.