Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
It's an open-faced sandwich served in diners. Very kid friendly and warm comfort food made with leftover pot roast and mashed potatoes. Cooked in microwave.
- On plate put mashed potatoes.
- Put slices of bread beside the potato.
- Put slices of pot roast on bread.
- Pour gravy on top of everything
- Cook in microwave 3 minutes or until hot.
I had leftovers from Crock Pot Beef Roast and Real Homemade Mashed Potatoes and decided to make this on 1/24/13 for our Dinner. This is what I would call " Simple Diner Style Comfort Food ". Thanks for posting and, " Keep Smilling :) "
Yum! Great comfort food from the past. I used leftovers from a pot roast and this was such a simple and great meal. Thanks Dienia for a true keeper. Made for Cookbook Tag.
this i good leftover sandwich