Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I have been making this recipe for years, I am unsure where I got it, however, this is one of those dips that will be gone in minutes. I found out MEN rant and rave over it! You will get many requests for the recipe! This has been a recipe that has been used for many parties and potlucks. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions or 3 chopped green onions
- 1 (3 ounce) package Buddig beef
- Cut beef into bite size pieces. Set aside. Combine remaining ingredients. Mix well. Add beef. Place in small crock pot, heat on low. (fits perfect in a "dip" crock pot. Serve with fritoe scoops, pita chips or chip of your choice.
I made this dip to serve as an appetizer on Easter. It is very similar to one that I already make, (but mine is served cold as a spread), so I knew this was gonna be delicious... and it was! The only thing I did a bit different was that I sauteed the chopped onion and bell pepper, (just ever so slightly), before adding everything into the mini crock. Everyone really enjoyed this dip. Thanks for posting. (Made for PAC 2014)