Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't recall where this came from, just posting for safe keeping.
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ounces canned mushrooms, drained
- 2 1⁄8 ounces smoked sliced beef, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (1oz)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Saute' onion in margarine. Add cream cheese and milk; stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted. Stir in remaining ingredients; heat thoroughly.
- Serve hot with chips.