Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Hearty supper for a chilly night at the campsite. This recipe depends on how much beef you have and how many you need to feed. One can of soup will usually do about a half pound of beef and feed 4.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper
- leftover roast beef, sliced or deli roast beef or canned beef
- hamburger bun
- Mix soup with the milk to a gravy consistency.
- Add seasonings to taste.
- Place in heavy pan over medium heat.
- Add beef and heat until warm through out.
- Warm buns away from direct heat.
- Spread warm buns with beef and gravy.
This was an easy way to use leftover roast beef! I had it on the table in about 10 minutes! I served this with steamed squash. Yummy, thanks!