Recipe by bunkie68
I haven't made this yet, but it sounds yummy and like it might be good for holiday parties.
Top Review by KCShell
This is an old Pampered Chef recipe and I have made it at least 15 times. Everyone loves it. The chipped beef, cream cheese and pecans work wonderfully together. I bake it in the Pampered Chef mini baker and it comes out great!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) jarsliced dried beef, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons green peppers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and milk, blend well. Add dried beef, green onions, green pepper, pimiento and pepper, mix well.
- Put in oven safe dish, sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- This is great served with crusty bread.