- 2 cups cooked pinto beans, mashed
- 1 teaspoon margarine or 1 teaspoon oil
- 3 jalapenos, diced
- 1⁄2 onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese or 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash the beans to a'dip' consistency, adding a little bean broth if necessary.
- Saute the jalepenos, onion and garlic in the margarine until the garlic and onion are translucent and the jalepenos have golden or brown edges.
- Mix the beans, jalepenos, onions, and garlic.
- Heat; sprinkle with cheese.
- Great with nacho chips or fritos.