Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my husband's favorite appetizer. He frequently takes it to his bowling league and it rapidly disappears! So easy to whip up!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 16 ounces shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease an 8 x 12" baking dish.
- Blend everything together except the cheeses.
- Transfer mixture to prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20-30 minutes until cheese is slightly browned.
- Serve with tortilla chips (the scoop kind works best).
I LOVE this bean dip. It is our favorite appetizer to bring to any party. Simple, easy, and delicious.
Thanks for a very nice dip recipe. I will add a fresh chili pepper next time, for some extra heat. And yes you are right, it was very easy to make!