- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 16 ounces shredded Mexican blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease an 8 x 12" baking dish.
- Blend everything together except the cheeses.
- Transfer mixture to prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20-30 minutes until cheese is slightly browned.
- Serve with tortilla chips (the scoop kind works best).