Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My family really did like this recipe. When I made this recipe I used refried beans that I seasoned with chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, and hot sauce. I didn't have green onions so I used a regular onion I chopped fine. I got this recipe from 1st Traveler's Choice Internet Cookbook. Canyon Villa Inn Bed and Breakfast Sedona, Arizona Specialty Recipe.
- 12 ounces bean dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Place dip in an oven-proof serving dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla or corn chips.
WOnderful recipe!! My family just loves it. Thanks for posting it.