Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am going to save this recipe and serve it for the next Super Bowl.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 0.5 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Mix in the refried beans, taco seasoning, hot pepper sauce, parsley, green onions, 1/2 the Cheddar cheese and 1/2 the Monterey Jack cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to an 8x12 inch baking dish. Top with remaining Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until cheese is slightly browned.
I have been making this recipe for years; always rave reviews and requests for the recipe. Also works nicely in a small crock pot. This is a Super Bowl classicâ€¦ YUMMY! Serve with tortilla chips or Fritos.