Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are great party addition. Serve them with some corn or tortilla chips.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) can bean dip
- 20 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 lb grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb grated monterey jack cheese
- Mix cream cheese, bean dip, pepper sauce, sour cream, onions and taco mix.
- Mix with electric mixer, adding 1 ingredient at a time.
- Layer half this mixture in 1 1/2 qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle layer of cheddar then Jack. Add remaining bean layer then cheese layer.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
I actually found all the ingredients for this in my kitchen so I decided to make it for a party. I put a little bit of chili powder and some cayanne in it too. Needless to say, it was the first dip gone at the party. Thanks for the great recipe!