Any gluten-free pasta recipe that I can find and post I do, for a friend that likes to try new things. This sounds wonderful! I found this on BBCgoodfood.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE STEAK
- 1 lb lean rump steak
- 2 tablespoons dairy and wheat-free Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
FOR THE SALAD
- 8 7/8 ounces gluten-free pasta, fusilli (we used Notta Pasta)
- 1 bunch spring onion, thinly sliced
- 3 red peppers, grilled to remove the skins, deseeded and thickly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh basil, torn
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1Marinate the steak in the Worcestershire sauce for 10 mins and sprinkle the black pepper over it.
- 2Cook the pasta according to package instructions, drain, then toss with the spring onions, peppers and basil.
- 3Mix the dressing ingredients together, season, then set aside.
- 4Heat the barbecue or a griddle pan until very hot.
- 5Cook the steak for 3 mins on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- 6Cut into thin slices, then toss into the pasta with the dressing.
- 7Adjust seasoning to taste and serve.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot BBQ Beef, Horseradish & Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.5
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 168.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean rump steak
sherry wine vinegar