Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this on Facebook. There are several pages dedicated to Cambodian recipes, and this is one of them. There are fish sauces that are kosher, but I don't know about oyster sauces. Usually vegan stores have some kind of imitation to replace the real thing.
- 500 g chicken thighs, chopped
- 1 bunch basil leaves
- 4 hot chili peppers, chopped
- 1 handful peanuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon black sweet soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 150 ml water
- Add cooking oil to a wok and heat. Add garlic, chicken ,chillies, fish sauce and water; cook for 10 minute. Add peanuts oyster & sweet soy sauce and basil; stir and cook until basil is slightly wilted.
Made for a quick and delicious dinner last night. Made for ZWT9 for Hot Stuff.