Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great recipe using things you should have on hand.
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 largre ripe firm bananas
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Coat a jelly roll pan with foil and then cooking spray. In a small bowl combine sugar, lemon juice, butter and cinnamon - mixing well. Cut the bananas in half lengthwise and place them cut sides up on pan. Bake 4 minute
- Drizzle sugar mixture evenly over bananas and sprinkle with pecans. Bake 3 more minutes. Cut each banana piece into thirds crosswise. Serve with ice cream. Drizzle extra sauce over ice cream.