Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This a good desert, I tried recently!! From my Family Circle Cookbook.
- 4 large bananas
- 1 tablespoon flour (all purpose)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄3 cups coconut milk
- Wash the bananas and remove the ends.
- Steam the bananas over boiled water (place it in a covered steamer) for 5 minutes Peel the bananas.
- (Please use tongs and a blunt knife to peel. THe outside will be black but the flesh will be golden yellow) Place the flour, sugar and cinnamon in a vessel and combine.
- Add the coconut milk and blend.
- Now cook over a medium low flame till the mix boils and then thickens.
- Simmer for 2 more minutes and serve over the hot bananas.