Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I think I first got this recipe off the back of a bag of shredded cheese. Feel free to add or subtract according to your tastes. Other possibilites to add could be ranch dressing, sour cream, bleu cheese, green onion...
- 1 (28 ounce) package O'Brien potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Heat oil in skillet; cook potatoes until lightly browned.
- Combine with 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, mayo, mustard and bacon.
- Spread in 9x13, top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Very good!!! But this wasn't enough for my family of 5. They asked that I double it next time!!! And there will be a next time, cuz this was easy and delicious!