1/9 Photos of Hot Baked Cinnamon Apples
The Giggle Box's Note:
These cinnamon apples taste like a cobbler or pie without the crust. I was looking for a recipe for Cinnamon apples and all I could find were recipes for baking the whole apple - not what I wanted. After much searching I finally came across this recipe - I unfortunately cannot remember the site. It can easily be reduced to 2 or 3 apples, just watch it as it cooks. We serve this over ice cream and it is delicious. It can also be used on pancakes, waffles, or all by itself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Place cut and peeled apples in a mixing bowl and gently mix all the ingredients together.
- 3Put apples in a non-stick pan; cover and place in the oven.
- 4Bake for 45 minutes, stirring at least once every 15 minutes.
- 5Once they are soft, cook for another few minutes to thicken the cinnamon sauce.
- 6I like to put everything into my baking dish and then mix it since there is less to clean up.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Baked Cinnamon Apples
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 50.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g