Prep 4 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Happiness in a crock pot. Think about haveing this ready when winter guests arrive. They will love you for it!
- 1892.72 ml hot water
- 44.37 ml instant coffee granules
- 118.29 ml coffee liqueur
- 59.14 ml Creme de Cacao
- sugar, to taste
- 177.44 ml whipped cream
- 29.58 ml semisweet chocolate, grated
- In slow-cooker, combine hot water, coffee, and liqueurs.
- Cover and heat on LOW 2-4 hours.
- Ladle into mugs or heat-proof glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and.
- grated chocolate.
Last night after eating dinner, I enjoyed this lovely coffee drink for dessert!! What is not to like, coffee and chocolate!!!! I cut the recipe to one serving. I did add a sprinkle of splenda, but would skip that next time, as it was sweet enough with the liqueurs for me. After making, photographing and tasting, I did add some half-half to it, as I am a coffee with cream person. Thanks for sharing this wonderful coffee Annacia. Made for photo tag.