- 100 g dark chocolate (chopped)
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 300 ml cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- whipped cream, for topping
- cinnamon, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Add chopped chocolate to boiling water in a pot or microwave proof jug.
- Remove from heat and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Add, cream, milk, vanilla and Bailey's Irish Cream.
- Heat but do not boil.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.