Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This one is so Old I can't tell you where it came from. It's been handed down again and again.
- Lay bacon on pan.
- Mix equal parts of dry mustard and brown sugar and generously sprinkle over bacon.
- Bake in hot oven until bacon is cooked (save drippings).
- Put shredded cabbage in large dish and add a couple of tablespoons of vinegar and 1-1 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- Mix well.
- Crumble bacon into this with drippings and mix again.
- Bake in oven until all is hot.
This was easy to make, but not to our liking at all. I think it was the balsamic vinegar that gave it the odd taste.