Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is another TOH recipe. This is a delicious appetizer to have warming in the crockpot, great for winter get togethers. Bread dipped into warm cheese, what could be better. Be sure to keep the crockpot on a very low setting, as this has a tendency to burn easily.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 16 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- French bread, slices
- In a 1 1/2 quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients except bacon and bread.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until all cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Just before serving, stir in bacon.
- Serve warm with bread slices.