Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Spread can be made ahead of time and refrigerated. You can also use English muffins for this if you like.
- 6 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- sliced rye bread
- Combine bacon with all ingredients except bread and mayo.
- Mix well.
- Spread bread with mayo.
- Top with cheese mixture.
- Broil until bubbly 1- 2 minutes.
Very addicting cheese spread. I served this on a variety of breads and crackers and liked it best on Triscuits. I was a little concerned at first that it was going to be too thick, but after mixing it really well it came out a good consistency.