Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from the cookbook titled Pass It On compiled by the ladies at the Presbyterian Church here where I live. My aunt gave a copy to my mom, and I've found so many great recipes in it.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, swiss cheese and green onion in a bowl.
- Crumble 6 slices of the bacon and add to the bowl.
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Crumble the remaining 2 slices of bacon.
- Combine the crumbled bacon and crushed crackers.
- Sprinkle on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve the dip on Ritz or any other type of butter crackers.
My friend always makes this for Superbowl and we all love it especially DH who loves anything with swiss cheese! Its rich and yummy! Now I have the recipe saved so I can make it! Thanks :)
Husband liked it, but I found it to be fairly heavy and bland.