Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a really good dip. Serve with assorted crackers and apple and pear wedges.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon crushed thyme
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced scallion
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup crushed Ritz cracker
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and spices until well mixed.
- Add the cheddar cheese and scallions.
- Place in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with bacon and crackers.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Made this for the game tonight, the kids ate it up before half time.
Yummy, rich dip! I omitted the sprinkle of crackers on the top but other than that, followed exactly. Thanks for a repeat dip recipe Ev:)