Chef #1344743's Note:
This salsa has been in my family for years. It came from my great grandmother in spain. If you cannot handle extremly hot stuff then do not eat it without a gallon of milk beside you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start by dicing the tomatoes in a blender or however thick or thin you like tomatoes.
- 2Pour tomatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Slice and chop the peppers and stir into the tomatoes.
- 4Chop the carrots, onions, and cilantro and stir into mix.
- 5Start adding the garlic, lime juice, and salt and pepper to your taste.
- 6Let the salsa sit for a few hours and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Azz Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g