Recipe by pro.finish
This salsa has been in my family for years. It came from my great grandmother in spain. If you cannot handle extremly hot stuff then do not eat it without a gallon of milk beside you.
- 8 large tomatoes
- 6 bell peppers
- 14 jalapeno peppers
- 8 habanero peppers
- 7 fresh cayenne peppers
- 3 carrots
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced onions
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 2 ounces lime juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Start by dicing the tomatoes in a blender or however thick or thin you like tomatoes.
- Pour tomatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- Slice and chop the peppers and stir into the tomatoes.
- Chop the carrots, onions, and cilantro and stir into mix.
- Start adding the garlic, lime juice, and salt and pepper to your taste.
- Let the salsa sit for a few hours and enjoy!